Support and Supervision
Course title: Support and Supervision
About this course
This course is to support leaders, mangers and childminders with the Support and Supervision of staff in their setting
By the end of the course leaders and leaders will:
- Have developed a clear understanding of the support and supervision cycle including staff observations
- Have a clear understanding of the statutory requirements for supervision in the early years and how to put this into practice
- Understand what to expect during an Ofsted inspection regarding the support and supervision process
As part of this course, practitioners will receive a copy of the Nottinghamshire County Council document, Support and Supervision in the Early Years – A Practical Guide.
Dates to be confirmed.
The following costs will apply to this training course:
- NCC/City EY provider - £50
- NCC/City school - £80
- External PVI provider - £80
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager's approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours, call 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- telephone: 0115 977 2510
- email: email@example.com.