Role of the SENCO
Course title: Role of the SENCO
Course ref: RSEN
Course tutor: Early years specialist teachers
Course level: Introductory/ intermediate
Target groups: New SENCOs in the PVI sector
About this course
The course aims:
- to explore the Role of the SENCO in settings as key to Early intervention for vulnerable groups
- working with parents
- introduce changes to Code of Practice for SEND and other legislative changes
- multi agency working.
|Date||Time||Venue||How to book|
|20/05/2020||9.00-12:00||Edwinstowe House, High Street, Edwinstowe, Mansfield, NG21 9PR||Book online using Eventbrite|
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your managers approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account over 5 working days prior to the event you will be charged a £50.00 non-attendance fee.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 9773065 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- Phone: 0115 977 3065
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org