New to the Early Years Foundation Stage (Childminders)
About the course
Course title: New to the Early Years Foundation Stage for Childminders
Course tutor: Early Childhood Services
Course level: Introductory/ intermediate
Target groups: Childminders
Tier 1 training to support the implementation of the EYFS.
By the end of the course childminders will:
- develop understanding of the requirements of the EYFS
- begin to understand how children learn in the EYFS]
- develop an understanding of their role in supporting the learning of children 0-5
29 February 2020
Edwinstowe House, High Street, Edwinstowe, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG21 9PR
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your managers approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 977 2510 to change the booking
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- telephone: 0115 977 2510
- email: email@example.com