Mathematics in the Early Years
Course tutors: Early Years Specialist Teacher Team
Target group: This course is for room leaders and practitioners who are qualified to NVQ2 or NVQ3 working in an early years setting or an experienced child-minder. Practitioners working in F1 in schools are also welcome to attend.
About this course
This course will provide Early Years Practitioners with a range of practical ideas to support children as they develop early Maths skills and understanding.
Pre-requisites: Please bring a copy of Development Matters in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) non-statutory guidance material which supports practitioners in implementing the statutory requirements of the EYFS or Early Years Outcomes
By the end of the course practitioners will have:
- an overview of early mathematical development
- an understanding of the role of the adult in supporting the development of early mathematical skills
- confidence in how to work with parents to enable them to support their child’s early mathematical development.
|Date||Time||Venue||How to book|
|9 June 2020||1pm-4pm||Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7HY||Book Online Using Eventbrite|
The following costs will apply to this training course:
- NCC/City EY provider - £30
- NCC/City school - £60
- Non Nottinghamshire provider - £60
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager’s approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 9772510 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- telephone: 0115 977 2510
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.