E-Learning – Cyber and Information Governance Training
Title: E-Learning – Cyber and Information Governance Training
Target audience: This course is for the entire early years workforce.
About this course
Dojo is the only Cyber and Information Governance training specifically designed for staff in school and early years settings. It offers 12 x 5 minute video training modules and e-learning. This e-learning includes 2 modules on the essentials of GDPR and it also covers phishing, scams, email security and more.
Dojo is provided via a fully hosted and secure learning management platform. You do not need any technology at all other than a device (laptop or phone) to access the training.
By the end of the course practitioners will:
- understand and identify the various cyber threats that pose a risk to the security and safety of your setting
- understand how to keep information secure
- be able to work safely with personal data
- know where to go for further help and support.
The training will include the following modules:
- cyber security and GDPR matters
- dhat Is personal data?
- handling personal data
- social media
- internet security
- online services and file sharing
- email accounts
- portable devices and apps
- offline security.
The cost includes access to the DOJO Cyber and Information Governance training modules for 3 years.
To Book the course
The following costs will apply to this training course:
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager’s approval before booking on a course.
- Refund policy - Refunds will not be given if you have received your link.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- telephone: 0115 977 2510
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.