Title: Childminder Briefing
Course tutor: Early Childhood Services
Target audience: Childminders
About this course:
This event is an opportunity for childminders to learn from Ofsted about the new inspection framework, to familiarise themselves with the content of the recent SENCO networks and provider briefings and to learn of the new Local Authority Childminder service standards.
There will also be an additional opportunity to discuss using the provider portal. For the portal discussion please be prepared to have this between 9.00am - 10.00am
- An understanding of the new Ofsted framework
- Greater awareness of the SEND support offer
- Awareness of funding updates
- Understanding of the childminder service standards
How To Book
Saturday 15th June 2019
Assembly Hall, County Hall, Loughborough Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7QP
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your managers approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- telephone: 0115 977 2510
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org