COVID-19 restrictions for Nottinghamshire
Last updated: 26 November
On Wednesday 2 December, Nottinghamshire will enter Tier 3: Very High alert restrictions. View further details.
All of England must follow the current national restrictions rules until Wednesday 2 December. Everyone must continue to stay at home and may leave only for a limited number of reasons, including:
- for work, if you cannot work from home;
- exercise and recreation outdoors, with your household, support bubble or on your own with one person from another household;
- all medical reasons, appointments and to escape injury or harm;
- shopping for food and essentials;
- providing care for vulnerable people, or as a volunteer.
Non-essential shops, leisure and entertainment venues will be closed. Click and collect services can continue and essential shops, including supermarkets, will remain open. Pubs, bars, restaurants must close, except for takeaway and delivery services.
- Find out more about the restrictions in-place.
- Find out how the council's services have been affected.
- View Government advice on creating childcare bubbles with people you don't live with
People must continue to:
- Wear a face covering in those areas where this is mandated
- Follow social distancing rules
- Work from home where they can effectively do so
- Walk or cycle where possible, or plan ahead and avoid busy times and routes on public transport.