Direct Payments and personal contributions

If you have a Community Care Assessment and it tells us you need some support from us, we will work out how much this support will cost. This is called your personal budget.

When we assess what support you need we will also arrange a financial assessment to see whether you have to pay towards your personal budget. If you do, this is called your personal contribution.

Share this page?