Support with Confidence
Support with Confidence is a council-run scheme for people who want to work or are currently working as a Personal Assistant. By joining the scheme you will be accredited, on our register and listed on the Nottinghamshire Help Yourself website where you can list your availability and look for current PA vacancies.
The Support with Confidence scheme includes:
- Training including e-learning courses (to be completed within two months)
- Two references as part of your application which will be requested upon receipt of application
- An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Understanding how to meet our code of conduct.
Once you have successfully completed your application and been accredited, your details will be added to our register and directory of PAs on Nottinghamshire Help Yourself. Anyone looking to employ a Personal Assistant for support will be able to contact you.
See the Support with confidence factsheet.
If you would like to know more about the Support with Confidence Scheme or becoming a PA please email email@example.com.
Nottinghamshire Help Yourself
We are promoting Nottinghamshire Help Yourself as the first place for people who need health and social care support to look for services.
Joining the scheme may increase your chances of finding work (although this cannot be guaranteed).
If you are offered a job, your employer will pay you directly and will be responsible for your employee contributions and employment rights.
Find out more
Contact our Support with Confidence Team by:
- telephone: 0300 500 80 80
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.