The Pumping House
Celebrate in Nottinghamshire and celebrate in style! Have your perfect wedding ceremony at one of our licensed venues. There’s something to suit all tastes and budgets - from stately homes to town halls, from sports grounds to castle grounds, from registration offices to boutique hotels. We even have the unusual and quirky! Explore this area for more details on each of our special and unique venues to find what it is you've been looking for.
This Grade II listed former pumping house has been stunningly refurbished, to bring a new wedding and events venue to the Nottingham area, with acres of charm, character, and outdoor space.
With gorgeous attention to detail throughout, the venue features a choice of rooms for the ceremony, unique spaces or the outdoor lawn in the heart of Sherwood Forest for drinks receptions and the Engine Hall with the 50ft high glass ceiling for your wedding breakfast.
The beautiful red brick building, featuring the original and distinctive chimney, is set in the heart of Sherwood Forest in tranquil surroundings which offer ample opportunity for unique wedding photographs.
The Pumping House has ample space to meet all your wedding needs in one place:
- Exclusive Venue Hire
- The Ollerton Room – 100 person capacity for wedding ceremony
- The Engine Hall — 170 person capacity for wedding ceremony
- The Engine Hall – 170 person capacity for seated wedding breakfast
- Flexible catering options allowing you to create your own menu depending on style and budget
- Ten self catered suites on site including our luxury bridal suite, with additional accommodation just 5 minutes away.
To book a registrar for this venue contact the North Registration Team.
Contact the venue