A fairytale setting with a unique heritage, the family-run Hodsock Priory wedding venue in Nottingham is the perfect for your wedding ceremony, reception and evening celebrations. Steeped in history, this beautiful country house once entertained Henry VIII and has evolved over hundreds of years to become the timeless escape it is today. All year round, the five acres of formal gardens and 12 acres of glorious snowdrop or bluebell carpeted woodland provide a magnificent floral backdrop for your photographs.
So whether you are planning an intimate gathering or a grand celebration, Hodsock Priory offers an inspiring blend of lavish surroundings, superb food, all-inclusive packages and unrivalled, award-winning personal service to make your wedding day one to cherish and remember forever.
To book a registrar for this venue contact the North Registration Team.
- Overnight Accommodation Available - 18 Rooms
- Available - Monday to Sunday
- Exclusive Use
- Alcohol License
- Wedding Coordinator
- Master of Ceremonies - can be hired in
- Evening Reception Facilities
- Dance Floor
- Entertainment License
- Car Parking
- Disabled Facilities
- Confetti Permitted - Biodegradable or real petals only
- Changing Room For Guests - Only available on hiring rooms
- Seated and Buffet Meal Facilities
- BBQ and Hog Roast Facilities
- DJ and Live Band Facilities
Contact the venue