Further information and terms and conditions
- 1 x power socket only is available for some of the stands if required. Please supply your own extension leads.
- All electrical equipment must be PAT tested and available for inspection on the day.
- Exhibition spaces will be restricted to a limited number of exhibitors from each business category to ensure a variety of stalls for our brides and grooms. To avoid disappointment, please book early as once that limit has been reached, no further exhibitors in that category can be accepted.
- We encourage you to be as creative as you can with your stand. If you are able to do demonstrations of your service/product or provide samples this generally encourages interest in your business.
- If you are not able to attend to exhibit at the wedding fayre on 17 February 2019, there is an opportunity to display some promotional literature in the form of business cards and flyers on the day for a nominal fee. You will still need to submit a booking form indicating what you would like to display as we have limited space available.
- Candles and naked flames are not permitted.
- The total fee is payable upon booking by cash, cheque (payable to ‘Nottinghamshire County Council’) or card. Confirmation of your booking will be sent on receipt of the completed booking form with payment. All exhibitors must complete a booking form.
Format for the day
- 8.30am to 10.30am: setting up exhibition stands and exhibitor/staff briefing
- The doors will be open from 8.30am for exhibitors
- Limited parking will be available at Bridgford Hall once unloaded in the defined area. Please park in the pay and display car park adjacent.
- 11am: Wedding fayre is open to the public
- 3pm: Wedding fayre closes and you may begin to clear stands
Registration staff will be available throughout the fayre to assist you and customers.
Please refrain from clearing your stand prior to the closing time of 3pm. It is unfair to other businesses attending the fayre and does not give a professional appearance. Thank you.
For any queries please contact us on email: email@example.com. Alternatively you can call the South Registration Team on 0115 9775742 - if unanswered please use the answer phone facility.
- Nottinghamshire County Council shall take all reasonable care in organising this event. However, Nottinghamshire County Council cannot accept responsibility for matters outside its direct control.
- The exhibition fee is non-refundable.
- No booking will be confirmed until full payment is made.
- The exhibitor shall take sole responsibility for their stand and property. Nottinghamshire County Council is not responsible for any loss, damage or liability suffered.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to leave their allocated exhibition area clean and tidy and free from rubbish.
- Comply with all reasonable instructions and requests of the Community Facilities Manager. Carry out and observe all instructions of the Council relating to the use of the Premises and conduct therein which may from time to time be published by Notice on the Premises or otherwise.
- Indemnify the Council against all claims, demands, actions or proceedings in respect of the death of or injury to any person, or damage to or loss of property belonging to any person (other than the Council) arising out of their use of the Premises otherwise than as a result of the defective condition of the Premises or the Council’s equipment or the negligence of the Council, its agents, officers or servants.
- Indemnify the Council against all claims, demands, actions and proceedings in respect of any infringement of copyright or any unauthorised performance or use of record apparatus or contrivance at the Premises by themselves or their agents.
- Refrain from any conduct which is unseemly or unsporting or which might cause annoyance or danger to other Customers of the Premises.
- Be responsible for and shall pay to the Council on demand the amount of any damage done or occasioned to the Premises or the fixtures, fittings, apparatus, equipment, furniture, or other contents thereof during the use of the Premises by them. The Council’s Property and Design team whose decision shall be final shall certify the amount of such damage. The Council does not accept responsibility or liability for any damage to or loss of any property or articles whatsoever placed or left in or on the Premises or any part thereof by a Customer.
- Be responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and adequate insurance cover for the hiring.