Gilstrap Wedding Fayre
Book exhibition space at the Gilstrap wedding fayre on Sunday 13 October 2019
Showcase your business at the wedding fayre taking place at The Gilstrap, Newark on Sunday 13 October 2019.
The Gilstrap is a listed building set in the grounds of Newark Castle, and has been home to the Registration Service for 6 years. It offers a choice of ceremony rooms, and its beauty and location make it one of the most popular Registration Offices in Nottinghamshire.
The wedding fayre will be widely marketed by utilising the County Council website, the Celebrate in Nottinghamshire website, the Nottinghamshire Registration Service Facebook page as well as a personal invite to all of our existing customers, whether they are marrying at The Gilstrap or one of our other venues.
Previous events have attracted over 200 people, so this event will be an excellent platform for you to sell and promote your service or product and will raise the profile of your business in Nottinghamshire alongside the local Registration Service.
- You will receive a business listing on our Celebrate in Nottinghamshire website, and the Nottinghamshire Registration Service Facebook page.
- The fayre provides networking opportunities with organisations working in the same industry
- The fayre also provides opportunities for you to meet with the Nottinghamshire Registration Service, discuss ideas and opportunities for future business
- Stands are available at a cost of £75 (including VAT) which includes an exhibition table approximately 6 feet by 2 feet with 2 chairs.
- Promotional material for display/distribution only when you are not in attendance is £25 (including VAT)
Book exhibition space at the Gilstrap wedding fayre on Sunday 17 October 2019
What will happen next
We will contact you using the details you provide on the form to confirm your booking and take payment.Book now
Alternative ways to do this
Alternatively contact the North Registration Team:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 0115 977 5742.