Our enquiry service, Ask Libraries, can help with all those burning questions you can't find an answer to including:
- careers, training and employment
- Nottinghamshire Community Groups
- groups based in Nottingham City
- legal and consumer rights
- general information.
We can often answer questions immediately. With more complex enquiries we may need to take your details and come back to you.
Contact Ask Libraries
- pop into your local library
- 01623 664943 (landline)
- 07979 704 125 (mobile)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- use real time online chat 24/7
Try our list of useful websites: Library Favourites.
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
Outside of opening hours or if the service is busy, your enquiry may be answered by a librarian elsewhere in the UK or in the USA through the Enquire network.