[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Obtaining licences and permits

Obstructions on the road or pavement

Pavement cafes

Sponsorship of planting on the roads

Tourism signage

  • Tourism signage - how to apply for brown tourist signs for your tourist facility or attraction, including costs involved.

Placing and maintaining cables or pipes in the road

  • Section 50 Licence - how to apply for a Section 50 Licence, needed to place or maintain cables or pipes in the road.
By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close