Replace a lost, damaged or stolen concessionary travel pass


If you have lost, damaged or had your pass stolen you can get a replacement for £10.

Get a replacement


You can request a replacement pass by calling our customer service centre. You can pay the £10 fee over the phone and a new pass will be issued to you.


You will need to complete and return the application form for a replacement pass [PDF].

If you are unable to print out a form, copies can also be picked up from:

  • district council offices
  • libraries
  • customer service points
  • bus stations.

Send completed forms to:

Transport and Travel Services
Nottinghamshire County Council
County Hall
West Bridgford

Please enclose a £10 cheque/postal order made payable to "Nottinghamshire County Council". Do not send cash.

Your replacement bus pass will be issued within 7 working days of us receiving your form and payment.

We will not refund you for any tickets you have to buy while you are waiting for your replacement pass.

More information

For further information or help filling out the form, contact out Customer Service Centre on 0300 500 80 80.

Share this page?

Contact the Council

Find and talk with us online or contact us directly by online form, email, telephone, post or in person at one of our offices. Use our online form Visit us in person Call us on 0300 500 80 80