A travel plan is a long-term strategy produced by employers to encourage staff to use alternatives to single-occupancy car trips, through a series of measures.
A travel plan doesn't have to be restricted to commuter journeys. It can also include:
- measures to reduce the cost of your business journeys
- making your site more easily accessible to visitors and deliveries
- creating a policy for more efficient management of company fleet vehicles.
Developing a travel plan in support of a planning application
You can download guidance on the requirements for travel plans submitted in support of planning applications [PDF] within Nottinghamshire.
For more information about travel plans, contact us:
- telephone: 0300 500 80 80
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.