Blue badge scheme
The blue badge scheme helps you park closer to your destination if you’re disabled.
- Blue badge eligibility
- Apply for a blue badge
- Decision-making process
- Use of your blue badge
- Renew your blue badge
- Initial Enquiry Support Service
Initial Enquiry Support Service
The Blue Badge Initial Enquiry Support Service can answer general queries. For example:
- the use of the badge when travelling abroad
- what the toll concessions are for badge holders
- details of how to use the badge and where to report misuse.
- telephone: 0844 4630213 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Answerphone out of these hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: Blue Badge Unit, Northgate Information Solutions, Wellington House, Wynyard Park, Billington TS22 5TB.
The service does not deal with applications or appeals.