Car Scheme Plus
Car Scheme Plus provides transport to wheelchair users who have difficulty using public transport.
The vehicles have been adapted to accommodate large electric wheelchairs or a small mobility scooter, plus up to four passengers. This means the vehicles are ideal for family outings.
Journeys you can use the scheme for
Car Scheme Plus can be used for any of the following journeys:
- GP appointments
- opticians, chiropodists, podiatrists, physiotherapy or similar appointments
- day care
- accessing leisure facilities such as cinemas and the theatre
- social events
- visiting friends or family in hospital.
Car Scheme Plus is currently being run in the following areas. Download the leaflet or follow the instructions below for your area for more information about the scheme including how to register:
- Ashfield - A wheelchair accessible 'Ring & Ride' Dial-a-Ride service is available in the Ashfield area. For further information, please contact Our Centre via 01623 753192
- Bassetlaw Car Scheme Plus [PDF]
- Broxtowe Car Scheme Plus [PDF]
The above leaflets are available in alternative formats on request, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.