Delivering our Strategic Plan
This year's Annual Performance Report primarily focuses on our progress in delivering the third year of our Strategic Plan 2010-14.
Download the 2012-13 report
To find out what we have achieved over the last financial year, download a copy of our Annual Performance Report 2012-13 [PDF].
Areas of achievement
Looking back to 2012-13, our areas of achievement included:
- We helped more people live independently through a range of services that give them greater control and choice
- We spent £20m improving our school buildings
- We agreed the Nottinghamshire Growth Plan, setting out how growth and jobs can be stimulated
- We developed and invested in our infrastructure including commencement of advanced works on the A453 and completion of the new bus station in Mansfield
- We reduced crime overall and ensured our residents feel safer
- We implemented a number of successful road safety campaigns leading to a reduction in the number of people killed or seriously injured on our roads
- We delivered savings of £43m whilst ensuring improvements were made to our services
- We improved our procurement practices and made changes to the way we use our buildings.
Give your feedback on this report
Your views and comments are important to us. We are always trying to ensure that information is provided is straight forward and easily understandable.
If you wish to provide any comment on this report, please write to:
Nottinghamshire County Council
Policy, Planning and Corporate Services Department
You can provide your views by:
Alternative ways to contact us.