Have your say on services in Nottinghamshire
This influential group of people from all backgrounds will have opportunities to give opinions on council services through questionnaires and focus groups. Panel members will be consulted regularly on a variety of subjects. As well as county council services, consultations could also cover the services of our borough and district councils, Nottingham City Council, Nottinghamshire Police, Fire & Rescue Service and Nottinghamshire NHS. The council will provide feedback so panel members can see how their views have made a difference.
In 2007 the County Council, with support from the district and borough councils, Nottingham City and other public sector partners, formed Nottinghamshire Listens.
The panel is a valuable resource for the Council and its partners. It is made up of a representative selection of people who volunteer to fill in surveys and give the Council and their partners their opinion about services, plans and policies. The panel is representative of the people of Nottinghamshire and is made up of people of different ages and backgrounds, with up to 1,000 residents in each district.
If you are a panellist and your contact details have changed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the panel
The purpose of the panel is to:
- Help the Council to prioritise the issues that affect local communities.
- Evaluate how well it is currently providing its services.
- Track the views of residents over time to look at the impact of decisions that have been made as a result of panel surveys.
- Avoid overlaps between departments collecting information and ensure that communities are not overloaded with consultation.
- Identify opportunities for improving services in the future.
Feedback from consultations
Thank you for taking part in our consultations. Your input is really helpful and is used to improve the Council's services. Please find below the results of our recent consultations: