We are committed to providing a high standard of customer service to all residents of Nottinghamshire.
We have a set of customer service standards [PDF] for our staff.
These standards cover what you can expect when:
- Contacting us by telephone
- You visit us
- You visit our website
- You send in a letter or email
- We visit you
- You make a complaint, comment or compliment.
When dealing with us we will:
- Be professional, helpful, polite and fair
- Listen to you, respond to your needs, keep you informed and communicate clearly
- Let you know what we can provide and how to get in touch
- Provide good quality information and endeavour to make this available in formats that will suit your individual needs.
In return, we ask you to help us achieve our standards by:
- Providing feedback and suggestions for improvements
- Being courteous and respectful towards us
- Providing all of the information we need in order to help
- Letting us know when you don’t understand or have special needs.
If you would like to know more about our commitment to customer service you can contact us by writing to:
The Chief Executive
Nottinghamshire County Council