[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Complaints against County Councillors

Get in touch by...

  • Phoning us on tel: 0300 500 80 80
  • Writing to us:
    The Monitoring Officer
    County Hall
    West Bridgford
    NG2 7QP

Find out more

If your complaint relates to a councillor please send your complaint with details to the Monitoring officer.

This procedure does not apply to complaints about dissatisfaction with a decision or action of the Council, a service provided, or the Council’s procedures. Our compliments, comments and complaints page contains more information about other types of complaints.

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close