[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Complaints about Adult Social Care Services

Get in touch by...

You can make a complaint about Nottinghamshire County Council's adult social care services if:

  • you are affected by anything the we have / have not done
  • you are acting on behalf of someone who has been affected by anything we have / have not done.

If someone contacts us on your behalf we will always check that you do want them to do this.


You can make a complaint about any of the services provided by us. Your complaint could be about:

  • a decision that you do not agree with
  • the poor quality or suitability of a service
  • a delay in providing or making a decision about a service
  • delivery or non-delivery of services
  • quantity, frequency, change or cost of a service
  • attitude or behaviour of staff
  • decisions on whether you are eligible for a service
  • your assessment
  • how a local authority policy has affected you.
  • Inaccurate or misleading communication

Anyone making a complaint can have someone to help them through the complaints process.

Whatever the complaint is about, and whoever makes the complaint, we will try to deal with it fairly and without delay.

The Data Protection Act gives you the right to see any information we have recorded about you. Find out more about how to access your records.

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close