Nottinghamshire citizens' panel
Role of the Panel
The Nottinghamshire citizens' panel is a group of people of all ages, from all backgrounds and areas of the county who give their opinion on council services through questionnaires and focus groups.
Panel members are consulted regularly on subjects like:
- county council services
- borough and district council services
- Nottingham City Council
- Nottinghamshire Police
- Fire and Rescue service
- Nottinghamshire NHS.
The purpose of the panel is to:
- help the council prioritise issues
- evaluate how the council is doing
- track the views of residents over time
- identify opportunities for improving services in the future.
Join the panel
You can join the Nottinghamshire citizens' panel if you are:
- over 18 years old
- live in Nottinghamshire or Nottingham City
Update your details
If you are a panelist and your contact details have changed please:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback from recent consultations
Thank you for taking part in our consultations. Your input is really helpful and is used to improve the Council's services. Please find below the results of our recent consultations: