Holme Pierrepont Country Park
Set in 270 acres of beautiful countryside and home to the National Water Sports Centre, Holme Pierrepont offers a fanatstic day out whatever your pace.
- free admission
- car parking: £2 all day
- world-class water sports and activities
- dogs are welcome
- wander around the 2km Regatta lake
- stray off the beaten track to explore beautiful lakes, lagoons and nature trails
- get closer to the wildlife that have made the park their home
- take part in a a wide range of activities including:
- adventure activity course
- segway hire
- sky trail
- mini golf
Bus: the number 11 route runs from Nottingham city centre to Adbolton Lane. Plan your journey.
Car: if you are using a sat-nav to find us, we advise that you use the name ‘National Water Sports Centre’ rather than the postcode. As you approach Nottingham, follow the brown tourist signs for the National Water Sports Centre which will direct you to the site. On arrival there are a number of entrances to choose from depending on the activities you have come to take part in, see further details.
Open daily from 7am - 2pm, our Lakeside Café serves a range of hot and cold food; from breakfast through to lunch.
Upcoming events at Holme Pierrepont
- All buildings and majority of paths are wheelchair accessible
- Facilities for hearing impaired visitors
- Guide dogs permitted
Please contact the park for further information.
0115 982 1212