Upcoming courses and events
Please visit this page regularly as new events will be added for the training programme 2016-17 as and when organised.
New dates for 2016/17
Download a course flyer to see more details about that course, including the dates of when it is taking place:
- Working together to safeguard children [PDF] - various dates
- What's new in safeguarding children [PDF] - 9 February 2017
- What's new in safeguarding children [PDF] - additional date
- Hidden Men [PDF] - full and closed
- Information sharing [PDF] - 9 June 2016
- Missing children seminar [PDF] - various dates
- Safeguarding children and neglect [PDF] - full and closed
- Safeguarding children & physical abuse [PDF] - full and closed
- Safeguarding children and young people from sexual exploitation [PDF] - various dates
- Serious case reviews: learning and improving practice [PDF] - 14 November 2016 9am - 12.30pm
- Serious case reviews: learning and improving practice [PDF] - 14 November 2016 1.30pm - 4.30pm
How to book
To book your place on a course complete this application form [Word].
If you have any questions please contact the training administrator by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 0115 977 4439.
In conjunction with Nottingham City Safeguarding Children Board we plan a number of seminars throughout the year. Details of the upcoming seminars will be published here.
The seminars are open to all colleagues across the county wishing to attend.