Referrer Training dates
Continuing our rolling programme of Referrer Training, these sessions are aimed at those nominated referrers responsible for making safeguarding adults referrals in your organisation.
The learning objectives for these events are to:
- explore your responsibilities as a referrer when a concern is raised with you or you have become aware that abuse or neglect of an adult at risk has occurred, or is suspected
- explore potential decisions which may result from the work you undertake as nominated referrer
- understand consent, information sharing, capacity and person centred approaches in relation to adult safeguarding referrals
- demonstrate the responsibilities and key components in making an effective adult safeguarding referral.
There will be morning sessions (9.30am to 12.30pm) and afternoon sessions (1.30pm to 4.30pm) on each date. Certificates of attendance will be provided.
The dates and venues are:
- Thursday 7 December - Rufford Mill, Ollerton, Notts.
- Wednesday 10 January - The Newstead Centre, Newstead Village, Notts
- Wednesday 7 February - The Towers, Mansfield, Notts.
- Wednesday 7 March - Rufford Mill, Ollerton, Notts.
Booking now open!
Please check our training page at www.safeguardingadultsnotts.org/training for the Eventbrite links to register your place for this essential training.
13 November 2017:15:47