[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future
Accepted at recycling centre?
Food tins and drink cans recycling
Further details

You can also put empty drinks cans and rinsed out food tins in your recycling wheeled bin.

Your district council may also provide can recycling banks.

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close