Rushcliffe Registration Office is located in the park in West Bridgford, on the ground floor of a Grade II listed mansion built by Mandy Musters and completed in 1774 as a family home. The Hall still retains many original features such as the limestone steps with wrought iron handrails leading to the main entrance. Its setting within the park, with mature trees and formal flower beds, makes it ideal for photographic opportunities.
The ceremony room seats 55, with standing room for 15. It is equipped with a music centre and induction loop system. The office also benefits from ramped access and disabled toilet facilities. There are three public car parks within a few minutes walk from the office.