Registration and Celebratory services fees list 2013/14 [PDF]
Fees for marriages and civil partnership ceremonies
Notice Fee (Monday to Friday) £35.00 per person
Notice Fee (Saturday, including £10.00 per person booking fee) £45.00 per person
Register office - standard ceremony
Register office - enhanced ceremony
- Monday to Thursday: £185.00
- Friday and Sunday: £280.00
- Bank Holidays: £360.00
Contact your local register office
Naming ceremony, renewal of vows ceremony and memorial service
Copy certificate service
Family tree scroll
Commemorative certificate service
Change of name deed
Nationality Checking Service
This fee needs to be paid in addition to the citizenship application fee.
- Adult - £55
- Child - £40
- Couple (married or civil partnership) - £100
- Couple (married or civil partnership) plus up to 2 children - £130, £25 for each additional child.
Charges are subject to increase in April 2014. All prices are inclusive of VAT where appropriate.
* Charges for approved premises are for the attendance of registration officers and do not include the hire of the room or any other wedding service.
** Standard service (postal applications and non-urgent personal callers - for despatch within no more than 4 working days).
**** Express service (when possible - for personal callers – immediate production, and despatch).