Trading Standards take part in a range of educational activities with all
areas of the community and work with many organisations.
Our education aims to help ensure that we:
- Tackle the areas of most consumer detriment
- Target the most serious rogue traders
- Protect the most vulnerable consumers
- Help legitimate businesses to trade well
- Tackle the areas compromising consumer safety
- Manage the health and welfare of animal livestock.
If you would like us to consider attending an event, especially when it meets
one of the above aims, please contact us with as much information as possible.
OFT Skilled to Go - a series of consumer education resources for use in
schools / colleges
OFT Sale of Goods Act Hub - information for traders, but also useful for
anyone studying on a retail course
East Sussex Trading Standards website for use with SEN children
Staffordshire Trading Standards site for young people
Financial Literacy - CAB Eastbourne and East Sussex Trading Standards
British Nutrition Foundation
Food Commission website for children
Gloucestershire Trading Standards
Staying safe with electricity
Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue
Fire Safety Advice