Our advertising and sponsorship opportunities are local, affordable and effective, helping you reach more people through our digital, print and outdoor platforms:
- 785,800 Nottinghamshire residents
- 349,500 homes across 7 districts
- 180,700 children and young people (0-19 years)
- 130,179 older people (65+)
- 24,210 businesses employing 280,300 people
- 31m visitors every year
Why advertise with us?
- Value for money, affordable and tailored packages you won’t find anywhere else
- Unique opportunities to reach and talk to the residents of Nottinghamshire
- Direct distribution
- Thousands of opportunities to be seen
- Reliable and professional service, from arrangement and booking through to distribution / installation
- Competitive rates from our in house design service
- Good customer satisfaction
For further information including full specifications please see our advertising and sponsorship media pack [PDF]. You can also call us on 0115 977 4157 or email email@example.com.
Advertise in our publications
- County Life
Published every April, County Life [PDF] is the Council’s annual residents guide distributed direct to 349,500 homes. Additional copies will be available all year round to our libraries, main buildings, customer service points and country parks.
- Family Life
Featuring the only what’s on guide given to every primary school child to take home, Family Life [PDF] is published in June. 90,000 copies will be distributed through primary schools county wide as well as local libraries, leisure centres, country parks and children’s centres.
- Your Life
Healthy living and wellbeing are the themes running through Your Life [PDF] - our guide for older residents. From September, more than 90,000 copies will also be distributed to targeted venues and groups that attract our older residents.
Advertise on our digital TV screens
From the new £9m Mansfield bus station to libraries, we can help you reach thousands of commuters and consumers every week.
Choose from 25 screens and showcase your business to more than 500,000 people every month advertising in high footfall, central locations, using our conveniently located digital screens.
- Advertise in seven of Nottinghamshire’s busiest libraries attracting over 40,000 visitors per month from as little as £15 +VAT per week.
- Advertise at the brand new £9m Mansfield Bus Station. Attracting nearly 100,000 commuters per week, advertising is available for less than £95+VAT per week.
Download our media pack [PDF] for full details.
Please contact our supplier Info Local for more information on 0800 999 3700 quoting reference ‘nccmedia2’ or visit InfoLocal.
We have more than 32,000 subscribers to our emailme bulletins, keeping our residents and local businesses up to date with the latest news and what’s on information… the number of subscribers is rapidly increasing.
Advertising is available on a variety of weekly and monthly bulletins, including:
- What’s on (weekly)
- Jobs (weekly)
- Latest news (weekly)
- Major libraries events and news (monthly).
Lamp post banners [PDF]
High visibility banners, various locations county wide with daily traffic flows of up to 40,000 vehicles or monthly footfalls of up to 348,000. To register your interest and discuss available options, please call us on: 0115 977 4214 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor a roundabout in Nottinghamshire and not only will you enhance the profile and local awareness of your business, but you’ll also be supporting the enhancement of the local environment.
Perfect for local businesses conscious about social responsibility and doing their bit for their local community, roundabout sponsorship helps support highways maintenance and in some cases, additional plantings.
With up to 40,000 passing vehicles every day, roundabout sponsorship is an affordable, highly visible advertising channel.
The Council’s roundabout sponsorship scheme is managed by Community Partners Limited who are working to prepare and implement a new scheme, to be launched soon.
For initial enquiries and to register your interest, please contact Richard Eccles, Community Partners Limited. Telephone: 0161 749 8575. Email: email@example.com
Advertising and Sponsorship Policy
All advertising and sponsorship must adhere to Nottinghamshire County Council’s advertising and sponsorship policy.
Advertising and sponsorship policy [PDF]