The availability of superfast broadband is essential for boosting productivity and growing Nottinghamshire’s economy. Access to superfast broadband can enhance your businesses potential and improve your communication with customers and colleagues:
- Broadband is faster, more efficient and can handle more data, cutting down on staff time. You can upload and send large complex files through a single connection. You can also link different systems, such as accounting and stock control, and store your data remotely.
- Cheaper and more reliable service, and access to more up to date software and services, without the obligations of long-term contracts or purchasing costs
- Better customer service, enabling quick and efficient response to customer needs. Greater connectivity with potential and existing customers, collaboration on projects and sharing information
- Better promotion of your products and services, using social media, keeping web pages up to date and uploading data, video and graphics files
- Reduced energy usage and costs, with remote servers and applications, and virtual networks
- Virtual business tools such as video conferencing, which reduce the need for face to face contact, cut down on travel costs and time, and widen your network of potential customers
- Allowing greater flexibility for your staff, through teleworking or virtual working, reducing overheads and offering substantial employee benefits.