The National Water Sports Centre is based in the south of the county and offers a range of adventurous activities for young people to engage with and to learn from. The site has some of the best facilities for water sports in the country, open green spaces and indoor facilities for leisure activities, meetings, and conferences. The centre holds a range of nationally recognised licences to ensure safe practice in adventurous activity including a new award for a part of the site which concentrates on team and individual confidence building. We have a dedicated team of professionals who can tailor activities to fit individual circumstances and would be happy to work with your school to ensure that children achieve the required outcomes from your visit.
What we offer:
- Water sport experiences including canoeing, kayaking, sailing, raft building and bell boat racing
- Governing body accredited courses in canoeing and sailing at a discounted rate for schools
- Team building and problem solving activities using adventurous activities
- White water rafting (over 14s)
- Orienteering and off road cycling experiences
- Indoor sports hall and classroom spaces
- On site accommodation available for residential breaks
The National Water Sports Centre team recognise that the services often required for school groups do not fit neatly into a defined pricing structure. The team are experienced in working with schools to develop tailor made packages including using a flexible cost model that will meet the objectives of the school and the centre.
A range of accredited courses designed for young people based on water or land to develop their confidence and skills.
- Fully qualified instructors.
- Accredited by National Governing Bodies.
- £50 per person (minimum 6 per course).