The County Council determined the admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools on 29 March 2012.
Own admission authority schools - foundation, voluntary aided, trust or academy schools
The Nottingham Diocese determines arrangements on behalf of the following schools:
- Holy Cross Catholic Primary School, Hucknall
- Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School, Newark
- Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Carlton [PDF]
- St Edmund Campion School, a Catholic Voluntary Academy, West Bridgford
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Boughton
- St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, Mansfield
- St Philip Neri with St Bede Catholic Primary School, Mansfield [PDF]
- The Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School, Woodthorpe
- The Priory Catholic Primary School, Eastwood
Read the Diocesan's determined arrangements for 2013-2014 [PDF] | Supplementary information form [Word]
Determined admission arrangements 2013-2014 for all other voluntary aided, foundation, trust and academy schools
Nottingham City Council's determined arrangements are available on their website.
It is the responsibility of all admission authorities to ensure that admission arrangements comply with the School Admissions Code. Where a school is the admission authority, this responsibility falls to the governing body or Academy Trust.
Objections to admission arrangements of both maintained schools and Academies can be made to the Schools Adjudicator who may investigate admission arrangements of any school that the Adjudicator considers do not or may not comply with the mandatory requirements of the Schools Admissions Code or the law.