To be a library, archives and information service at the heart of Nottinghamshire communities and community life.
To achieve this we aim to:
- Inspire the enjoyment of books and reading
- Create knowledge through access to learning, information and the provision of a continuing record of local heritage and community life
- Stimulate and encourage cultural activities
- Offer excellent and inclusive customer service for all every time
In the short and medium term we will achieve our vision by acting as one service to:
- Invest in buildings and modernise the service ‘offer’
- Provide opportunities for community and cultural activities
- Engage and consult with customers and communities
- Focus on the quality and consistency of customer service
- Provide value for money
- Recruit, develop and train staff to meet the needs of customers and communities
- Respond to change in the community and develop and embrace best practice
- Develop partnerships to integrate customer services relevant to local needs and opportunities
Customer Service Standards
See our Customer Service Standards page.
Comments, compliments and complaints
If you would like to make a comment, compliment or complaint, please use our online form.