Paediatric First Aid
The ITC Level 2 Award in Paediatric First Aid is a 2 Day course recommended for anyone working in the Early years Foundation Stage Education (EYFS).
It covers the relevant content set out by the government’s statutory framework. We design our course to be fun, practical and informative. All course materials and equipment are included in the fee.
- to gain a practical knowledge of how to deal with first aid situations, particularly those involving children.
Contribution to leader competence
- a protocol for dealing with first aid situations with children
- gain a practical range of skills and understanding in first aid situations
- successful completion of an approved first aid qualification, renewable within 3 years and recognised by the Local Authority, a protocol for dealing with first aid situations with children.
|Event date||Closing date|
|Wednesday 19 September to Thursday 20 September 2018||20 August 2018|
|Saturday 10 November to Sunday 11 November 2018||Monday 15 october 2018|
- Time: 9am to 5pm
- Places: 12 per trainer
- Cost: £120 non-residential, £140 residential self catered