Declarations of Interests by Members and Officers:- (see note below)
(a) Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
(b) Private Interests (pecuniary and non-pecuniary)
Presentation of Awards/Certificates (if any)
Presentation of Petitions (if any) (see note 3 below)
Capital Programme Proposals 2013/14 to 2016/17
Medium Term Financial Strategy 2013/14 to 2016/17
Council Tax Proposals 2013/14
Adjournment Debate (if any)
(A) For Councillors
(1) Group meetings of Members will be held as follows:-
Thursday 21st February 2013
Liberal Democrat Group - 10.00am
Monday 25th February 2013
Independent Group - 1.30pm
Wednesday 27th February 2013
Conservative Group - 10.00am
Labour Group - 1.30pm
(2) The Chairman has agreed that the Council will adjourn for lunch at their discretion.
(3) (a) Persons making a declaration of interest should have regard to the Code of Conduct and the Procedure Rules for Meetings of the Full Council. Those delcaring must indicate whether their interest is a disclosable pecuniary interest or a private interest and the reasons for the declaration.
(b) Any member of officer who declares a disclosable pecuniary interest in an item must withdraw from the meeting during discussion and voting upon it, unless dispensation has been granted. Members or officers requiring clarification on whether to make a declaration of interest are invited to contact the Monitoring Officer or Democratic Services prior to the meeting.
(c) Declarations of interest will be recorded and included in the minutes of this meeting and it is therefore important that clear details are given by members and others in turn, to enable the Team Manager, Democratic Services to record accurate information.
(4) Members are reminded that these papers may be recylced. Appropriate containers are localted in the respective secretariats.
(5) Members are reminded that petitions can be presented from their seats with a 1 minute time limit set on introducing the petition.
(6) In line with the Constitution, there will be no speeches on consituency matters or questions to Committee Chairmen at this budget meeting.
(B) For Members of the Public
(1) Members of the public wishing to inspect "Background Papers" referred to in the reports on the agenda or Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act should contact:
Customer Services Centre 0300 500 80 80
(2) The papers enclosed with this agenda are available in large print if required. Copies can be requested by contacting the Customer Services Centre on 0300 500 80 80. Certain documents (for example appendices and plans to reports) may not be available electronically. Hard copies can be requested from the above contact.
(3) Information in respect of this meeting is available in a wide range of languages which can be provided in large print, Braille and audio. Please contact the number referred to above.
There are no separate meeting documents but there may be meeting documents assigned to the Agenda.
Declarations of Interests
Visitor Information is not yet available for this meeting