Nottinghamshire has been chosen to host the penultimate and longest stage of the OVO Energy Tour of Britain cycle race this year, passing through every district in our great county on the 215km route.
Find out what’s happening in your local area:
- Ashfield District Council
- Bassetlaw District Council
- Broxtowe Borough Council
- Gedling Borough Council
- Mansfield District Council
- Newark and Sherwood District Council
- Rushcliffe Borough Council
- Nottingham City Council
Sign up to our dedicated Tour of Britain newsletter to keep up to date with all the latest news and information.