Earth & Fire International Ceramic Fair
24, 25 and 26 June 2016
at Rufford Abbey Country Park
For full details of the annual ceramic fair please see www.earthandfireceramicfair.com
Celebrating clay and the potter's art
Earth & Fire is one of the country's premier ceramic events. Over a hundred potters from across the UK and Europe come to sell direct to the public from outdoor market stalls.
This annual event attracts collectors, gallery owners, enthusiasts and the general public alike, who flock to meet and talk to the potters selling everything from garden planters and sculptures, to bowls, pie dishes, teapots, mugs, plates and egg cups.
All things ceramic
Truly a celebration of clay in all its forms:
- meet and talk to over a hundred potters
- buy everything from sculptures to egg cups
- browse trade stands selling tools of the trade
- support the next generation of potters on the campus stands
- enjoy the free demonstration programme
- wonder at the skills displayed in the Potters Games.
Our exhibitors change every year but we do have some potters who were there at the first event 20 years ago and still make the journey every year to take part. We have been privileged to play a part in the professional lives of so many talented people and thank them for making Earth & Fire a true celebration of clay.