Councillor complaints

All members of the Council follow our Councillor Code of Conduct [PDF]

If your complaint relates to a Councillor please send your complaint with details to the Monitoring officer:

Write to: 

The Monitoring Officer
County Hall
West Bridgford
NG2 7QP.

If you have a complaint about a decision, action of the council or a service visit our make a complaint page



Share this page?

Contact the Council

Find and talk with us online or contact us directly by online form, email, telephone, post or in person at one of our offices. Use our online form Visit us in person Call us on 0300 500 80 80