Getting married and want to know what to do on the day?
Published on 21 July 2018
The Nottinghamshire Registration Service is pleased to offer pre-wedding ceremony discussions.
This is an ideal opportunity to allay any concerns, and to go over the fine detail involved in making your wedding the very special, and personal, occasion you want it to be.
The ceremony rehearsal discussion covers:
- the pre-marriage interview
- arrival timings of the couple
- seating arrangements
- entrance of the wedding party, escorts and general formation when entering the room
- music: i.e. declaration and contracting words, and whether any readings are to be part of the service
- signing of the register/photo opportunities
- exit from the room
Make it special choice your own ceremony readings
Elegant Georgian mansion in the heart of Mansfield
We have a number of goods for you to purchase to help enhance your experience with us.
What to do on the day - book a ceremony rehearsal discussion now
Commemorative certificates available for all occasions