Getting married and want to know what to do on the day?
Published on 25 September 2017
The Nottinghamshire Registration Service is pleased to offer pre-wedding ceremony discussions.
This is an ideal opportunity to allay any concerns, and to go over the fine detail involved in making your wedding the very special, and personal, occasion you want it to be.
The ceremony rehearsal discussion covers:
- the pre-marriage interview
- arrival timings of the couple
- seating arrangements
- entrance of the wedding party, escorts and general formation when entering the room
- music: i.e. declaration and contracting words, and whether any readings are to be part of the service
- signing of the register/photo opportunities
- exit from the room
West Bridgford Wedding fayre, Bridgford Hall, Sunday 1 October 2017, FREE ADMISSION.
Elegant Georgian mansion in the heart of Mansfield
Amazing wedding ceremony venue, near Nottingham, set in stunning park grounds.
Floral Media - Newark