If you have an emergency situation involving Nottinghamshire County Council services:
- telephone our customer service centre on 0300 500 80 80:
- See our emergency contacts page at the following times only:
- Monday to Thursday 5pm to 8.30am
- 4.30pm Friday to 8.30am Monday (24 hours a day)
- All public holidays (24 hours a day)
- If our customer service centre is unavailable
Our disruption to services page gives information on services that might have been affected in extreme situations such as bad weather, flooding etc.
Our emergency planning pages explain how to prepare yourself for an emergency, including flooding advice.