[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Social care for physical disability / long-term illness

Adult social care physical disability

There is a wide range of support available from the community for people with a physical disability / long-term illness. For example:

 See our arranging your own support page for more information.

Support from Nottinghamshire County Council

NCC logo

We provide a range of support for people with a physical disability / long-term illness who are eligible for care and support. For many services you will need a Care and Support Assessment. View our Care and Support Assessment factsheet [PDF] for more information. 

Use the links below to find out more.

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close