[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Latest Welfare Rights news

Personal Independence Payment

User AvatarPosted by Charlotte Robertson at 21/03/2012 12:52:23
The Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is a new benefit which is to replace Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for people of working age (16 - 65). It will be introduced from April 2013. All new claims from this time will be for PIP. People who are already receiving DLA will be moved onto the new benefit at some point in the next 2-3 years. We will be putting more information about PIP on our webpages during 2012.

Universal Credit

Posted by Charlotte Robertson at 21/03/2012 12:45:12
Universal Credit is a new benefit that will replace means-tested benefits and tax credits for working age people. It is to be introduced in October 2013. We will be putting more information about Universal Credit on our web pages in 2013.
EmailMe Logo

With emailme you can receive regular updates about council services and events straight into your inbox.

How do you rate this page?

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close