[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Housing related support

Housing related support services provide housing and support for vulnerable people to help them live as independently as possible.

adult social care learning disability
adult social care mental health
community support older people
By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close