[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future
Adult social care banner

Somewhere to live

We can offer support to vulnerable people who:

  • are unable to stay living in their own home
  • need help to start living independently.

Extra care - combines living in your own home with personal support. Aimed at older people.

Care homes - somewhere to live when it becomes impossible to live in your own home any more.

Supported living - a range of options for people with a learning disability or mental health issue to live as independently as possible.

Housing related support - combined housing and support.

Shared Lives - helping people live independently in the community.

Living at Home - helping people live independently and safely in their own homes.

The Housing Choices scheme offers support to people in Bassetlaw to look at their personal housing needs.

Your local district council can also give you advice and information about the housing available to you.

Further Support

Monitor icon
Visit Nottinghamshire Help Yourself to find information, advice and local organisations that provide care and support. 

Contact Us

Telephone icon

By telephone

tel: 0300 500 80 80 

You can call us:

  • Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm
  • Saturday: 8am to 12 noon
By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close