We can offer support to vulnerable people who:
- are unable to stay living in their own home
- need help to start living independently.
- combines living in your own home with personal support. Aimed at older people.
- somewhere to live when it becomes impossible to live in your own home any more.
- a range of options for people with a learning disability or mental health issue to live as independently as possible.
Supporting People services
- combined housing and support.
- helping people live independently in the community.
The Housing Choices scheme offers support to people in Bassetlaw and Rushcliffe to look at their personal housing needs.
Your local district council can also give you advice and information about the housing available to you.