[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Social care publications list

You can either browse through the list of publications or use the search options to find what you are interested in.

  • Information packs - we produce information packs for people in certain situations. Use the 'Category' search to see what is in each pack.
  • Welfare benefits - if you are looking for welfare benefits information see our benefits directory. 

Click on the title of the publication for more information including links to either download or order a copy.

Handy Persons Adaptation ServiceThe Handy Person Adaptation Service (HPAS) provides help with: essential minor adaptations small practical jobs HPAS aims to help you live safely and independently at home. All jobs must...
Have Your SayFactsheet explaining how to make a complaint about adult social care services.
Have your say about council servicesHave your say about council services - Nottinghamshire County Council wants to hear what you have to say about the services you get from us.
Home from hospital hamper schemeIf you have been in hospital and are returning home we can deliver your shopping along with your first hot meal. Just select on the order form what you need to help you over the first few days, and...
Improving people’s livesNottinghamshire County Council in partnership with Alzheimer’s Society  Information about Personal Budgets and Direct Payments
Independent AdvocacyDescribes the 'Your Voice, Your Choice' service tha provides independent advocacy services in Nottinghamshire.
Information PrescriptionsDetails about the Information Prescriptions website
Information we hold about youFactsheet describing the information we collect to provide services and how you can find out what information we hold.
Just another day in the office?How the Support with Confidence scheme can help you get a job as a personal assistant supporting older people and people with a disability.
Living At Home - Just Checking Dementia Assessment KitIf you have dementia it can be difficult sometimes to explain to professionals and family members how well you are managing at home. 'Just Checking' can help by providing objective information about...
Living at Home – Paying towards your personal budgetA Personal Budget is what we assess support to meet your personal and social care needs will cost.
Living At Home Kit: Assistive TechnologyAssistive Technology is a range of equipment which can help to keep you independent in your own home and provide piece of mind to carers.
Living at home safely for longerNottinghamshire County Council aims to help you live as safely and independently as possible. We do this by offering a range of care and support services.
Living in a care home - advice for home ownersInformation about moving to a care home if you already own a home of your own.
Living in a care home - direct paymentsThis factsheet is for residential care service users and their families who are interested in receiving direct payments.

Do you have problems reading our publications?

If you have problems reading our publications we may be able to help. We can translate our documents into other languages and also produce them in other formats (for example braille, audio, large print).
If you need a publication in another language or format contact us and tell us about your needs.

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close